TrueVUE Storefront Visibility helps optimize business outcomes by better understanding loss events around the perimeter of your store(s). By layering RFID technology onto existing Electronic Article Surveillance (EAS) systems, you can access a wealth of never-before-seen analytics to effectively respond to loss events, reduce out-of-stocks, combat Organized Retail Crime and enhance the customer experience. The integrated Video Surveillance feature adds visual verification of loss events as they occur. By combining these technologies, you gain a focused view of loss events to help:
- Capture a stream or image snapshot of a loss event at the storefront as it occurs with video surveillance
- Improve decision making with insight into the quantity of shrink events and value of stolen items
- Quickly identify and respond to new shoplifting trends to proactively react to loss patterns
- Rapidly replenish out-of-stocks with real-time item-level reports of missing items
- Optimize staffing during specific times of day when theft spikes
- Pinpoint vulnerable store areas with reports on when, what and how many items go missing
TrueVUE’s robust reporting platform includes dashboards, operational details and exception-based reporting to maximize and act on these new insights. Reporting options include:
- Shrink by Day & Time of Day: Know what days/times of day spikes in theft occur most
- Shrink by Exit: Boost security near your store’s most vulnerable exits
- Shrink by Category: Pinpoint which departments/areas are most susceptible to shrink
- Total Corporate Shrink Events: Gain an enterprise-wide view into the number of loss events and value of stolen items
Other TrueVue Solutions
Have a question?
We are available.